domenica 29 novembre 2009

"Undisclosed Desires".

I know you've suffered
But I don't want you to hide
It's cold and loveless
I won't let you be denied

Soothing
I'll make you feel pure
Trust me
You can be sure

I want to Reconcile the Violence in your Heart.
I want to Recognise your Beauty's not just a Mask.
I want to Exorcise the Demons from your Past.
I want to Satisfy the Undisclosed Desires in your Heart.

You trick your lovers
That you're wicked and divine
You may be a sinner
But your innocence is mine

Please me
Show me how it's done
Tease me
You are the one

I want to Reconcile the Violence in your Heart.
I want to Recognise your Beauty's not just a Mask.
I want to Exorcise the Demons from your Past.
I want to Satisfy the Undisclosed Desires in your Heart.

Please me
Show me how it's done
Trust me
You are the one

I want to Reconcile the Violence in your Heart.
I want to Recognise your Beauty's not just a Mask.
I want to Exorcise the Demons from your Past.
I want to Satisfy the Undisclosed Desires in your Heart.

["Undisclosed Desires" - Muse.]

Lu.
la sta dedicando.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento